Current Victorian Government legislation states I am able to provide essential face to face treatment (for step 2 of the road map):
1. To prevent a significant deterioration in functional independence which would result in an escalation of care needs such as:
– Increased frequency in treatment.
– Significant increase in pain.
– Specialist input.
– Substantial increase in recovery time as a result of delayed care.
2. For assessment and diagnostic purposes for those people whose care has been delayed during stage 4 restrictions, and where further delay is likely to result in deterioration (diagnostic imaging and assessment for prescription of assistive technology).
3. To provide essential pre-operative or post-operative elective surgery care.
Before attending your appointment:
Prior to your appointment you’ll be required to fill out:
1. Confirmation of your attendance
2. COVID-19 screening form
3. Requirement of treatment screening form
Please DO NOT attend an appointment if:
You are feeling unwell (see below for a list of common symptoms). Have had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
– If you have been told to self-isolate.
– Are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
– If you have tested positive for COVID-19.
– If you have returned from overseas in the last 2 weeks.
Symptoms can include:
– Runny nose
– Sore throat
– Shortness of Breath
– Any flu like symptoms
When arriving at the clinic:
– Please sanitise your hands at the entry
– If you would prefer to use an automatic door (to avoid touching door handles), you can enter through the front, off Keilor Road
– Your temperature will be checked upon arrival
– Sanitise your hands when entering and exiting the treatment room
– Avoid touching your face
– Masks are mandatory for your appointment
– Please stand behind the sneeze screen when communicating with the reception team
– If possible please attend your appointment alone
Kaitlyn J Osteopathy Infection control procedures:
– My temperature is checked at the start of every day, and I follow my own COVID-19 screening procedures each day.
– The treatment room will be cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant between each patient. This includes: treatment table, door handles, chairs, desk, keyboard and mouse and any other surfaces touched during treatment
– High contact zones throughout the clinic will be cleaned after each patient. This will include pens, the eftpos machine, chairs, door handles any other high contact areas
– All linen will be changed between every patient
– I will be wearing a surgical mask and face shield for all appointments
– All staff will be wearing surgical masks throughout the clinic
– I will be sanitising my hands with hand sanitiser between each patient and during the treatment
– Appointments have been spaced out to ensure there is minimal time in the waiting room, and to avoid patient cross over
– A second waiting room has been set up, which can be used if required