Before attending your appointment:
Prior to your appointment, you’ll be required to fill out:
1. Confirmation of your attendance
2. COVID-19 screening form
Please DO NOT attend an appointment if:
– You are feeling unwell (see below for a list of common symptoms).
– Have had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
– If you have been told to self-isolate.
– Are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
– If you have tested positive for COVID-19.
– If you have returned from overseas in the last 2 weeks.
Symptoms can include:
– Runny nose
– Sore throat
– Shortness of Breath
– Any flu-like symptoms
When arriving at the clinic:
– Please sanitise your hands at the entry
– If you would prefer to use an automatic door (to avoid touching door handles), you
can enter through the front, off Keilor Road
– Your temperature will be checked upon arrival
– Sanitise your hands when entering and exiting the treatment room
– Avoid touching your face
– Please stand behind the sneeze screen when communicating with the reception
Kaitlyn J Osteopathy Infection control procedures:
– The treatment room will be cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectant between each
patient. This includes: treatment table, door handles, chairs, desk, keyboard and
mouse and any other surfaces touched during treatment
– High contact zones throughout the clinic will be cleaned after each patient. This will
include pens, the EFTPOS machine, chairs, door handles any other high contact areas
– All linen will be changed between every patient
– I will be wearing a surgical mask for all appointments
– I will be sanitising my hands with hand sanitiser between each patient and during the